The most popular of all the teethers, Sophie la girafe awakens all of your baby’s senses! Composed of 100% natural rubber and food grade paint, Sophie is safe to chew for little ones.
She is flexible and has a variety of parts to chew on including her ears, horns and legs. Her texture is ideal for soothing a baby's sore gums during teething. The particular scent of natural rubber derived from the Hevea tree makes Sophie la girafe very special and helps babies identify her amongst all of their other toys.
Thanks to her shape and size of 18 cm, she is light and adapts perfectly to your little ones hands. Sophie’s long legs and neck allow a baby to grasp her easily starting from a very young age.
- Handmade in France
- Soft and nobbly parts to soothe baby's sore gums
- Easy to grip - even for small hands
- Long legs for entire gum chewing or hard to reach molars
- All natural food paint
- Dark spots provide visual stimulation for babies
- Squeaks when pressed to stimulate baby hearing